Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for February. Having issues? Clear your cache & disable extensions. Come join our Discord! Bringing back the classics! Enjoy~

User comments are mostly unmoderated. However, we request that you do not spam our site with useless comments or advertisements for other sites. It does not contribute at all and will result in you getting a ban from contributing to our site. We take the internet cereally. If you are unsure what type of comment is appropriate, you may view our wiki on how to comment.

thumbnail
twilight_jester
2017-03-25 17:38:13
>> #2112615
that gun is the Huo-Long Heater, it holds 200 ammo,
Creates a ring of flames while spun up
25% damage vs burning players
-10% damage penalty
Consumes an additional 4 ammo per second while spun up
Monkeyboy
2017-03-25 12:07:54
>> #2112559
She seems to have a set of piano keys hanging from her neck..
Is she...gonna fire those with the gun? Gonna be a pretty melodious way to die I guess.
thumbnail
twilight_jester
2017-03-25 17:35:47
>> #2112614
"hello little girl, this is Sargent Hastagazpacho, what is the problem?"
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
metalsonic27
2017-03-25 17:17:40
>> #2112611
Is that the ending of the anime?
Anonymous
2016-01-05 07:55:45
>> #1877774
You're gonna carry that weight.
Getsune
2015-10-19 11:50:51
>> #1833554
I loved how my pals lost their shit when they finished the last episode and then saw this picture. Priceless.

Really would've been a nice ending, though.
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-03-25 17:14:19
>> #2112610
I actually have one of those next to me right now.
twilight_jester
2015-02-23 03:03:08
>> #1693599
just a normal Friday night for her.
Anonymous
2013-12-11 09:18:04
>> #1451492
@ Anon5
That's not true.. There's Nichijou :P
Anonymous
2013-10-02 20:51:30
>> #1409762
I used to have one of those too...
Anonymous
2013-10-01 20:21:24
>> #1409045
The longer the title the weirder the plot. Check for yourself.
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-03-25 17:09:20
>> #2112609
The perspective just threw me off. I thought what may be Cordelia's other leg was Robin's right arm.
Anonymous
2017-03-25 02:33:09
>> #2112474
Anon 1 is confused because they're confusing the leg that's stretched out to be belonging to Cordy. However if you look behind Cordy's butt you can see that she's kneeling with both legs.
Anonymous
2017-03-24 22:15:33
>> #2112418
His leg is raised up between Cordy's legs.
Anonymous
2017-03-24 22:00:38
>> #2112415
Uhh... where's Robin's other leg!? O_O
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-03-25 17:00:14
>> #2112608
OOOOOOHHHH MYYY GOSSHH! SHE'S SO ADORABLE!
Retropretzel
2015-06-19 20:51:34
>> #1761012
AHHH! So cute! <3
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-03-25 16:54:14
>> #2112607
I'm laying in bed on my ps vita
Anonymous
2016-03-01 17:34:48
>> #1907853
TV? What's that?
Anonymous
2015-05-29 10:36:56
>> #1748297
I suppose you caught me. Darn.
Anonymous
2014-05-10 13:31:34
>> #1532590
I'm using a psp
Anonymous
2014-01-11 13:10:58
>> #1469238
@anon2
She's confident until someone else is involved, then she collapses into an adorable singularity of spaghetti and autism
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-03-25 16:53:31
>> #2112606
God I wanna fuck her tits.


«345 6 789»