Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for February. Having issues? Clear your cache & disable extensions. Come join our Discord! Bringing back the classics! Enjoy~

Now Viewing: READ THIS FIRST! The (un)offical Faq

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

Amarise Group: Member - Total Posts: 9
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/04/11 03:17AM
Is there a way to put something in the 'about myself' section of the profile? I can't find anything in the 'my account' area.

Deusexcalamus Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1156
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/04/11 03:27AM
Amarise said:
Is there a way to put something in the 'about myself' section of the profile? I can't find anything in the 'my account' area.

Not yet. Soon™.

Amarise Group: Member - Total Posts: 9
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/04/11 04:27AM
Deusexcalamus said:
Amarise said:
Is there a way to put something in the 'about myself' section of the profile? I can't find anything in the 'my account' area.

Not yet. Soon™.

Ok. Thank you for the quick reply ;)

Maxamillion Group: Member - Total Posts: 56
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/04/11 11:02PM
Q: How do you black box text?

A: [ spoiler ] hi [ /spoiler ]

Remove the spaces.

elemental_guy Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1200
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:01PM
If Xbooru and Gelbooru are linked together (hopefully the reader will know what I mean by linked) will a user automatically be banned there if they're banned here on Gel?

I know R34 Booru does that.

Xalrun Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3562
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:04PM
elemental_guy said:
If Xbooru and Gelbooru are linked together (hopefully the reader will know what I mean by linked) will a user automatically be banned there if they're banned here on Gel?

I know R34 Booru does that.

What the hell kind of idea is tha-....oh wait...nevermind.

elemental_guy Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1200
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:07PM
The only thing that made me think of that was that I theorized for a while that it seems Xbooru messes up at the same time as Gelbooru (speed wise AND Fast CGI errors).

I'm being serious here.

internetlovemachine Group: Fleet Admiral Cat - Total Posts: 3788
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:15PM
elemental_guy said:
The only thing that made me think of that was that I theorized for a while that it seems Xbooru messes up at the same time as Gelbooru (speed wise AND Fast CGI errors).

I'm being serious here.


That's because they're on the same server.

EDIT:

I want to add to the FAQ, but I don't know what I should add.

Someone give me questions and or problems that get asked a bunch.

Xalrun Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3562
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:22PM
elemental_guy said:
The only thing that made me think of that was that I theorized for a while that it seems Xbooru messes up at the same time as Gelbooru (speed wise AND Fast CGI errors).

I'm being serious here.

I think the fact you go on that pile of shit is enough to make me want to make fun of you more.

internetlovemachine Group: Fleet Admiral Cat - Total Posts: 3788
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:53PM
bun~ bun~ maru~

add_replyAdd Reply

«56789 10 1112131415»