Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for May.

Now Viewing: [Tagging] Gardeners Guild: Have a question? Discuss Tagging Here!

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

BlueBaroness Group: Dewrito Pope - Total Posts: 1278
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/05/11 08:23PM
Xalrun said:
stripes_i_&_ii are stocking's weapons.
back_lace is panty's gun.


I know. Do we have tags for other character weapons? I suppose it doesn't really matter. Either way, I stand by the other two (teen and functionally_nude) being useless, but I won't get rid of them.

Jerl Group: Administrator's Pet - Total Posts: 4122
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/05/11 08:43PM
raising_heart
excalibur
hand_sonic
etc.

Daijin Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1153
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/05/11 09:14PM
shirou_masamune has been wiped.

elemental_guy Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1200
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/05/11 09:18PM
I guess I better mention that low_res has also been taken care of.

lozertuser Group: Administrator - Total Posts: 1439
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 01:45PM
How many of you gardeners want to be a moderator in training? I've already added a few to the team so they can do more than just flag.

Xalrun Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3625
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 01:46PM
MY NAME! :D OH MY GOID!
BlueBaroness said:
Xalrun said:
stripes_i_&_ii are stocking's weapons.
back_lace is panty's gun.


I know. Do we have tags for other character weapons? I suppose it doesn't really matter. Either way, I stand by the other two (teen and functionally_nude) being useless, but I won't get rid of them.

Yeah, guts's sword from berserk Dragonslayer. I think cloud's buster sword has it's own tag too.

Anti_Gendou Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 3931
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 02:21PM
Wonder how long it'll last. Work the hardest to move up or down.

I hope this moves Gelbooru's cleaning efforts along faster.

BlueBaroness Group: Dewrito Pope - Total Posts: 1278
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 02:25PM
Jerl said:
raising_heart
excalibur
hand_sonic
etc.


Xalrun said:
Yeah, guts's sword from berserk Dragonslayer. I think cloud's buster sword has it's own tag too.


Understood.

lozertuser said:
How many of you gardeners want to be a moderator in training? I've already added a few to the team so they can do more than just flag.


I would.

Nega_Jaywalker Group: Member - Total Posts: 94
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 02:33PM
lozertuser said:
How many of you gardeners want to be a moderator in training? I've already added a few to the team so they can do more than just flag.


I hope that within a year or two, I can as well. I work FAST.

Anti_Gendou Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 3931
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 02:55PM
Though I would like to take up training for this one day.

I just had some real world problems (a lot of them) dumped on my entire family over the past 24 hours. We're talking thousands of dollars here so I won't be around enough to make use of said training yet.

But keep me in mind if you'd like. I'll still be around on occasion. But I'd be AWOL for the majority of days until we get stabilized.

add_replyAdd Reply

12 3 4567891011»