Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for February. Having issues? Clear your cache & disable extensions. Come join our Discord! Bringing back the classics! Enjoy~

Now Viewing: Need help finding an image (or anything, really)? POST ALL REQUESTS HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW THREAD! Read the first post in this thread before posting, too.

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

Jerl Group: Administrator's Pet - Total Posts: 4062
user_avatar
Need help finding an image (or anything, really)? POST ALL REQUESTS HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW THREAD! Read the first post in this thread before posting, too.
Posted on: 04/08/14 11:03PM
Can't find an image you've seen before? Use this thread to ask for help tracking it down.

Rules:
1. Use this thread for ALL requests for help finding an image. Do not start a new thread or it will be locked.
2. This thread is for requests for help finding an image. There is no guarantee that someone will be able to find the image, or even that anyone will try. Do not get angry if no one helps you or your request may be removed. We are not obligated to help.
3. Likewise, do not bump the thread if you haven't gotten a response about finding your image. Your request was seen the first time. Repeating it will not make it easier to find. If we need more information to find the image, we will ask you.
4. Do not double-post. If you have another image that you would like found, and no one else has posted in the thread since your last post, edit your previous post instead of posting a new one.

Guidelines:
1. We are not psychic. You will need to be as detailed with your description of the image you would like to find as you can possibly be.
2. This thread should be used as a last resort. Do not request help finding an image until you've already tried and failed to find it yourself.
3. You should also use this thread sparingly. If you post a request for us to find twelve different images at once, you will likely be ignored.
4. Remember IQDB. If you already have a copy of an image, and want to find out whether it already exists on the site, you can use IQDB to find out immediately without needing to wait for help. You can find IQDB here: iqdb.org

vincaddo Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 287
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/08/14 11:15PM
Please find this image:
i.imgur.com/XbciOOl.jpg

Please find the fourth and fifth image
static.exoclick.com/banners/190570/728x90-3.gif

jedi1357 Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 2829
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/08/14 11:42PM
vincaddo said:
Please find this image:
i.imgur.com/XbciOOl.jpg

Please find the fourth and fifth image
static.exoclick.com/banners/190570/728x90-3.gif


auction.rakuten.co.jp/item/11821662/a/10017637/ It appears to be a Smile Pretty Cure Pillow cover.

post #1791379
post #1036845

vincaddo Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 287
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/09/14 12:02AM
jedi1357 said:
auction.rakuten.co.jp/item/11821662/a/10017637/ It appears to be a Smile Pretty Cure Pillow cover.


Edit: Who's the artist?

-

Edit: Please find these image:
i.imgur.com/chlTqXS.jpg
i.imgur.com/i98fn8Q.jpg

Xalrun Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3573
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/12/14 12:18PM
I like how as soon as this thread was made nobody's asking for image requests.

Anti_Gendou Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 3883
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/12/14 12:36PM
If nothing else, its a nice experiment to see if anyone actually pays attention before making a new thread. (Because we know they totally pay attention)

I have an /e/ related request myself. The image is an older one I found on anime galleries years ago so it could be here, but it may have never been uploaded or it could be hard to find since it may be too far back.

All I remember is it was a pink uniformed girl (likely nurse outfit) with a slight panty shot from behind view and maybe a little butt showing. Though there may have been more cleavage focus. Panties weren't white I don't think. Possibly purple. She was kind of in a top-down bottom-up position if I recall. Her hair was on the longer side and may have been purple as well.

You probably won't find this with tags though, or at least I've tried pretty damn hard. Quality was decent considering its age. No guarantee that it wasn't rejected for artifacting or something though.

jedi1357 Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 2829
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/14/14 05:10PM
vincaddo said:
jedi1357 said:
auction.rakuten.co.jp/item/11821662/a/10017637/ It appears to be a Smile Pretty Cure Pillow cover.


Edit: Who's the artist?


Amazingly, most works like this are licensed commissions from the original artist. In this case the character designer Toshie Kawamura is most likely the artist.
gelbooru.com/index.php?pa...&tags=kawamura_toshie

The manga artist, Futago Kamikita, is also a possibility but not as likely. gelbooru.com/index.php?pa...&tags=kamikita_futago

Edit: Please find these image:
i.imgur.com/chlTqXS.jpg


post #2229395



I'm stumped.

Anti_Gendou said:
If nothing else, its a nice experiment to see if anyone actually pays attention before making a new thread. (Because we know they totally pay attention)

I have an /e/ related request myself. The image is an older one I found on anime galleries years ago so it could be here, but it may have never been uploaded or it could be hard to find since it may be too far back.

All I remember is it was a pink uniformed girl (likely nurse outfit) with a slight panty shot from behind view and maybe a little butt showing. Though there may have been more cleavage focus. Panties weren't white I don't think. Possibly purple. She was kind of in a top-down bottom-up position if I recall. Her hair was on the longer side and may have been purple as well.

You probably won't find this with tags though, or at least I've tried pretty damn hard. Quality was decent considering its age. No guarantee that it wasn't rejected for artifacting or something though.


Meh, probably not what you where looking for but... post #1852855

vincaddo Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 287
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/15/14 09:39PM
Please search the full version of this image:
yande.re/sample/2d8fde71e....re%20203024%20sample.jpg

lahdeedah Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 462
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/16/14 12:21AM
vincaddo said:
Please search the full version of this image:
yande.re/sample/2d8fde71e....re%20203024%20sample.jpg

ero.yadachan.com/display_pic.php?id=283244&lang=en

Edit: I forgot to check if it was on Gelbooru already

jedi1357 Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 2829
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/16/14 01:23AM
lahdeedah said:
vincaddo said:
Please search the full version of this image:
yande.re/sample/2d8fde71e....re%20203024%20sample.jpg

ero.yadachan.com/display_pic.php?id=283244&lang=en


Thanks to lahdeedah I was able to find these.

post #1794772
post #1845054

add_replyAdd Reply

1 234567891011»