Can't find an image you've seen before? Use this thread to ask for help tracking it down.
1. Use this thread for ALL
requests for help finding an image. Do not start a new thread or it will be locked.
2. This thread is for requests
for help finding an image. There is no guarantee that someone will be able to find the image, or even that anyone will try. Do not get angry if no one helps you or your request may be removed. We are not obligated to help.
3. Likewise, do not bump the thread if you haven't gotten a response about finding your image. Your request was seen the first time. Repeating it will not make it easier to find. If we need more information to find the image, we
will ask you
4. Do not double-post. If you have another image that you would like found, and no one else has posted in the thread since your last post, edit your previous post instead of posting a new one.
1. We are not psychic. You will need to be as detailed with your description of the image you would like to find as you can possibly be.
2. This thread should be used as a last resort. Do not request help finding an image until you've already tried and failed to find it yourself.
3. You should also use this thread sparingly. If you post a request for us to find twelve different images at once, you will likely be ignored.
4. Remember IQDB.
If you already have a copy of an image, and want to find out whether it already exists on the site, you can use IQDB to find out immediately without needing to wait for help. You can find IQDB here: iqdb.org
5. If you're looking for the tag
for an artist, remember Danbooru's artist page.
We use the same tags as they do, so if you have their Pixiv, Twitter, Tumblr, DeviantArt, or personal website, you can look them up that way. You can find it here: danbooru.donmai.us/artists