Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for March. Come join our Discord! Since switching to SSL only we have noticed a decrease of 20 load. Please contact us if your code stopped working!

Now Viewing: What show are you currently watching?

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

Dirty_Harry Group: Member - Total Posts: 530
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/16/16 07:48PM
Watching the 7th episode of Berserk 2016. Yes, I'm not dropping this. And we've got a new low. Check out the crowd... imgur.com/a/Gh6PL
OMG, HOW CHEAP CAN YOU BE?!

Xalrun Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3600
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/16/16 08:23PM
Dirty_Harry said:
Watching the 7th episode of Berserk 2016. Yes, I'm not dropping this. And we've got a new low. Check out the crowd... imgur.com/a/Gh6PL
OMG, HOW CHEAP CAN YOU BE?!

Look on the bright side, it could have kill me baby's budget.

elGrande Group: Member - Total Posts: 192
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/17/16 10:49AM
Xalrun said:
Dirty_Harry said:
Watching the 7th episode of Berserk 2016. Yes, I'm not dropping this. And we've got a new low. Check out the crowd... imgur.com/a/Gh6PL
OMG, HOW CHEAP CAN YOU BE?!

Look on the bright side, it could have kill me baby's budget.

Kill Me Baby was still good.

Xalrun Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3600
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/17/16 03:42PM
elGrande said:
Xalrun said:
Dirty_Harry said:
Watching the 7th episode of Berserk 2016. Yes, I'm not dropping this. And we've got a new low. Check out the crowd... imgur.com/a/Gh6PL
OMG, HOW CHEAP CAN YOU BE?!

Look on the bright side, it could have kill me baby's budget.

Kill Me Baby was still good.

That is true.

WATCHAMACOLITE_ Group: Member - Total Posts: 2
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/17/16 06:27PM
Currently watching tosh.o

Anti_Gendou Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 3910
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/17/16 06:35PM
I'm kind of surprised that show is still going. (Not to say I hate it or anything)

Edit: Also about to re-watch ookami-san. Haven't decided still how much I like it or dislike it.

Dirty_Harry Group: Member - Total Posts: 530
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/21/16 03:01PM
Watching Mushishi now, 5 episodes in. The show is about a... wandering medicine man healing supernatural diseases. 0 fanservice, which is funny, since "Mushi" literally means "pussy" in German. Some episodes are very chill/relaxing, some are very serious and dark (imgur.com/a/lD2ez), but it's always good. Definitely worthy of a recommendation. I'd say this one is geared towards a mature audience, since tranquility isn't something kids typically enjoy.

Anti_Gendou said:
I'm kind of surprise that show is still going. (Not to say I hate it or anything)

Edit: Also about to re-watch ookami-san. Haven't decided still how much I like it or dislike it.

It had such promise, but ended up being so mediocre, I don't even remember much of it now... Aside of how disappointed I was.

elGrande Group: Member - Total Posts: 192
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/26/16 01:53PM
Just finished Carnival Phantasm with a friend. 3/5
It needed more humor and references. Maybe I expected too much.

violetnyx Group: Member - Total Posts: 181
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/27/16 12:50AM
elGrande said:
Just finished Carnival Phantasm with a friend. 3/5
It needed more humor and references. Maybe I expected too much.

Woah! I wanted to watch it too!
Anyway, i don't know how some people can watch anime with other humans, to me it's ... an intimate thing. (?)
NO WAIT. CARNIVAL ROBOT. ... NO, ROBOT CARNIVAL. NO PHANTASM. PHANTASMS S<3CKS. (i'm joking)
Anyway2 i still have to watch a lot of Type-Moon stuff, becuse the moon is cool.

By the way, i'm watching the first season of City Hunter, and ... i'm hoping to find the episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes..
Fluffy hair ftw.

FriendofAlice Group: Member - Total Posts: 10
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/27/16 07:57AM
I just finished the latest season of family guy so I hope that counts!

I adore that show for its transgressive, audacious, postmodern humour that combines the best of a sitcom and a sketch show.

It's not always great, I don't really like lavatorial humour or when they make fun of celebrities in an overly cruel way but it's pretty much the best thing on TV.

add_replyAdd Reply

12 3 4567891011»