Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for June. Do you have an artist tag on Gelbooru? Let us know so we can properly credit you!

Now Viewing: Any you faggots here gotta PSN?

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

ElectronicReignOfTerror Group: Member - Total Posts: 5
user_avatar
Any you faggots here gotta PSN?
Posted on: 12/19/16 09:23AM
Weebs tend to be pretty good at gaming, so list your Playstation Network name, region, and what games you predominately play the most so we can add each other.

My username is "AsocialLoner" - East US, only multiplayer I play is BF4 and the Division.

Battlefield 4 (sometimes Hardline)

battlelog.battlefield.com...ner/stats/1556058726/ps4/

I spot, revive, heal, resupply, repair, PTFO, shotgun frag in Locker/Metro, and I win every tank battle (HE + STAFF + Autoloader). When I am the gunner, I spot before I shoot, and I use proximity scan. I love 32 - 44 player lobbies, 64 player with 30hz gets very obnoxious. The majority of idiots tend to congregate in 64 player servers anyways. Hate people who steal my tank while I'm repairing it, only to use it as a taxi to get to an objective and later ditches it for the enemy team to take.


The Division

I will PVP with you in the DZ, but I don't like it. The rolling around on the ground like autistic toddlers having seizures gets very obnoxious. I really only do PvE.

My firearm score is something like 7k (300-400k), health 4.5k (300k), electronic 2k. I don't know what works best for PVP, but I use Ballistic Shield with Assault mod, Recovery Link, and Support Station with Ammo mod.

My shit's all fucked up right now. Using a 4 piece Striker’s Battlegear set with 2 Predator's Mark pieces at the moment. My goal, is a Predator's Mark 4 piece set bonus (target bleeds 50% of total damage for 10 shots hit without switching) + Shrapnel talent (30% chance to inflict bleed to all targets within 10m), and 2 pieces of Striker’s Battlegear for 20% stability. Finding Predator's Mark pieces that are over 1,200+ with bonuses that include armor or health, increased ammo capacity and enemy armor damage is quite difficult. It needs to have at least 3 of those attributes; I can spend 1m or so rolling for the best fourth option.


I have plenty of free time right now. Used to work 70 hours a week, and when you make $1,200 a week - $400 will get taken out in taxes. No point in working hard if you get penalized for doing so, next job I get will be $15 an hour part time dock worker, or something similar. Any team players out there, add me.

smackmybitchup Group: Member - Total Posts: 1014
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/19/16 10:55AM
I'll only give my PSN in PM.

I play Ultra Street Fighter 4 (I main Poison and Ken, though I used to main Cammy in AE:2012), Street Fighter 5 (I main Chun-Li), as well as a bunch of other fighting games.

I got up to B with Cammy in AE:2012, but I went down to between D+/C again when it got patched (which made me learn to stop being a cheap ass scrub).

Sometimes I'll play Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 online.

Yeah, mostly FGs.

ssj_dick Group: Member - Total Posts: 4
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/20/16 03:35AM
I play Street Fighter and go to tournaments. Mostly play Guy in SF4 and I play Ryu in SF5.

th8827 Group: Retired Staff - Total Posts: 1135
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/20/16 04:21AM
I recently got a PS4, but I am too cheap and/or poor to pay for online. And I greatly dislike teamplay games, so I do not feel like I am losing much staying single player.

With that being said, if any of the regulars here want to friend me on PSN (or 3DS or WiiU) please send a PM.

smackmybitchup Group: Member - Total Posts: 1014
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/20/16 10:55AM
What's the point of making PSN friends if you don't play games online?

th8827 Group: Retired Staff - Total Posts: 1135
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/20/16 02:09PM
There is no real utility to it, but it is nice to be friends with people that you know. Maybe I am just sentimental.

ElectronicReignOfTerror Group: Member - Total Posts: 5
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/20/16 07:50PM
Fighting games, not necessarily my forte unless you consider Senran Kagura to be a FG. I've spent way more money than I should on outfits in DOA5 though.



"And I greatly dislike teamplay games, so I do not feel like I am losing much staying single player."

Aah man, you have to try online sometime. Imagine 31 double digit IQ imbeciles; amalgamated into one rag tag platoon - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-hba0NoUM
And for some reason, the game LOVES to stick me with the worst players.

Xalrun Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3681
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/20/16 08:09PM
I play the hell out of senran kagura on my vita and 3ds.

th8827 Group: Retired Staff - Total Posts: 1135
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/20/16 10:32PM
Senran Kagura is on my list of games to get once I get all my priority one games. It will be fun.

Omni_Slayer Group: Member - Total Posts: 172
user_avatar
Posted on: 12/20/16 11:27PM
I play a lot of fighting games on PS4 but I suck at them all.

I occasionally play online shooters too and I'm pretty decent at them but FFXV is taking up the time I usually dedicate to fps right now.

add_replyAdd Reply

1 2