Gelbooru

Notice: We are now selling NEW Gelbooru Merch~! Domestic shipping is free on all orders! Do you have an artist tag on Gelbooru? Let us know so we can properly credit you!

User comments are mostly unmoderated. However, we request that you do not spam our site with useless comments or advertisements for other sites. It does not contribute at all and will result in you getting a ban from contributing to our site. We take the internet cereally. If you are unsure what type of comment is appropriate, you may view our wiki on how to comment.

thumbnail
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-24 06:24:56
>> #2426513
How_interesting his pixiv username name nomu on artist tag. The Link on Source, but sign up on pixiv account first, so you can eventually press following the nomu
artist himself you can also email him on pixiv. There are tons of yuko tani lewd and normal ones that I found,
Hope this help you how_interesting.
avatarHow_Interesting
2019-08-04 00:47:18
>> #2418059
Anon #2377722 what is their pixiv username? I would love to support them.
avatarAnonymous
2019-05-13 18:49:45
>> #2377722
Credit for the artist nomu. Request for his or she to make more yuko fanart,
Nomu has a pixiv account and also request for more yuko fanart.
avatarAnonymous
2018-09-24 01:56:13
>> #2284119
Alright go for the titles ^.^ aim for Yuko cute breast
avatarLivingCorpse
2018-05-23 22:25:42
>> #2241654
Surprise breast exam!
thumbnail
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-24 06:23:37
>> #2426512
I'd like to see one of these kinds of predicaments, only it's a mother being forced to ride her son complete with the usual pregnancy danger. I don't think the artist has ever gone into that area, has he?
avatarstackxx
2019-08-13 10:49:19
>> #2422031
No, comrade, girl from glorious Soviet Republic would never rape man. Also, is no potato. Politburo come for you.
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-12 21:21:25
>> #2421854
in Soviet Russia girl rapes you
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-08 17:28:31
>> #2420148
Thank you anon-4. Yes, it's actually pretty mean shit, but she does have a real chance of getting out of it before he creampies her.
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-08 13:29:12
>> #2420093
- The belt isn't stilly. If you look at the pic, you can see several cables connecting the belt to...well, a power source most likely. The belt - and the connected cloth around her legs - is most likely conducting electricity, forcing her muscles to contract and relax and therefore forcing her to move her hips. Nothing she can do about it, as long as the electricity is flowing either. This is, by the way, supported by the 'zap zap zap' sounds on the image.

- The guy isn't going to cum quickly - he's supposed to be older, so he probably isn't as...energetic anymore. So, if she can quickly free herself, she probably won't have cum in her.

- Virility is assumed. Just as, in every other predicament of the same artist, pregnancy is apparently guaranteed if the seed is in the gal for 72 hours.

- She..probably won't be able to do a turn every second. It's probably pretty hard to turn a thing like this with your tongue - especially if an old guy with bad breath is french kissing you. Make it 1 turn every 2 seconds and she sits there for an hour, more than enough time for the guy to cum.
thumbnail
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-24 06:22:05
>> #2426511
What a yummy mommy.
thumbnail
thumbnail
avatarDiving-Fox
2019-08-24 06:14:33
>> #2426509
Eighteen should always be portrayed with such a magnificent booty.
thumbnail
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-24 06:04:12
>> #2426508
Love it love it, please continue making more of aile please.
thumbnail
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-24 06:02:09
>> #2426507
I for one appreciate cameraguy submitting content. More gifs webms is great and many of us are lazy or can't make these clips.

Secondly, literally no point in harping on cameraguy for uploading these since that's what this site is for. Absolutely ridiculous that you initiate this chain of comments.
avatarcamereaguy2
2018-09-12 23:51:50
>> #2280019
In response to gooHero
- I keep the people who request the GIFs I upload confidential. If they choose to reveal themselves by commenting on my posts, let it be done.
- The reason you check gelbooru is a specifically anecdotal one. Which is fine, because it lines up with the ToS. But it does not represent the entire user base as a whole. Gelbooru is essentially just another form of social media. That is, a site used for the sharing, uploading and downloading of different types of media for public use and personal interest. In which case, my posts STILL line up with the ToS and are, in fact, ENCOURAGED by the ToS. Please see ToS, bullet point 5 and 9.
- You say that 4 doesn't coincide with 5, but that's just not true. Advertisement is the way you find out about things. Whether it be a clip, a poster, a GIF or a meme, that's a form of advertisement. Every anime you've ever watched, every song you've ever listened to, every movie you've ever seen has been advertised to you. EVERY post on this website is a form of advertisement, even if they don't mean to be. What I upload is in the very same nature of all the posts you see on this site. An advertisement that encourages you to check out this series, or this manga, or this artist, or this studio, etc. Maybe you wouldn't want to purchase it, but that's why I said "may want to purchase it". There are always factors that come into play when determining a purchase, anime not being exclusive.
- Whether or not you like what you see is completely up to you. But you automatically agree and accept it when you use this site. See ToS, bullet point 7.
- I genuinely don't care if someone has uploaded an image, or GIF, or WebM that's already posted here. And neither does Gelbooru, because people have been posting duplicates long before I came across this site. What I do care about is posting content in as high enough quality that I can and giving people what they ask me for in the form of requests. I've never claimed to have a "fan" base, those are your words not mine. What I do have are like-minded individuals who often tell me that they enjoy my GIFs. I also have honest individuals who thank me for uploading GIFs in 1080p. And I also have thankful individuals who appreciate the stuff I upload and thank me for keeping these series alive. I'm no saint, I'm no one special, I didn't create the animation in ANY of the posts I upload. I'm just one guy who, much like you, loves huge tits. I don't break any ToS, I'm not advertising anything (by that I mean the selling of a product in exchange for money), I don't insult or harass anyone like some of the anonymous users who continually tell me fuck off or mark my comments as spam on some of my posts, thinking that that's going change my mind and make me stop. I'm just one, unimportant, regular-ass guy who wants to post different clips and images from the anime that he loves, in as high enough quality I can post them in.

Sorry your blacklist doesn't work. But tell that to Gelbooru, not me.
Thank you for being humble and engaging with me in conversation like an adult. That's more than I can say about some of the anonymous people in my comments who think they can get away with saying anything because of the false confidence that online anonymity gives them. Some, not all.
avatarAnonymous
2018-09-12 09:51:22
>> #2279845
I wouldn't mind the constant posting if you didn't comment on every single one making them pop up in the Comments page every single post. I go to the Comments page to see what people are finding, not to find things that were just posted and being advertised by their poster
avatargooHero
2018-09-12 02:24:45
>> #2279801
1. Who? (People are free to respond here) and I look forward to camereaguy1 commenting ;-)
2-3. I check this site often, mainly to see if something new in specific categories pop up either for inspiration for Daz3D and because I love huge tits. Not to see already uploaded content in higher resolutions. I am sure others do too.
4. Does not coincide with 5., seeing as to you just uploaded what people "are looking for" and "don't want to waste time on" why would they ever purchase it!?
6. It has been done and uploaded before in some form - maybe not in 1080p but its here. Usually in around 2 hours after launch.

Point of all this: Make your own site if you have a "fan"base who want this. I seem to remember you doing something similar when Nutaku took over sales of Honey Select. In my opinion you are no better than sexsite spam bots!

Furthermore; I have had similar thoughts about releasing content like yours because I fucking love tits and want others to love them too, but you know what? It has been done - so I didn't xD I have been a steady on this site for over 10 years now and it just pisses me off to see this consistent redundant content flooding my favourite categories :-/ and yes I have already put you in my blacklist, but this keeps popping up still :-(
avatarcamereaguy2
2018-09-11 20:22:10
>> #2279717
Well, not that it's any of your business why I upload the things I do, I can still list a few reasons.

1. This is the kind of content that people asked me for.
2. People come to this site to share their interests in different anime and other Japanese media through means of GIFs, images, video clips, etc.
3. The reason that I upload this stuff is because I wanted to see them in 1080p and because other people weren't uploading any of the content that I wanted to see, or at least not often enough.
4. Of course you could always just watch the episode or the special that these GIFs and WebMs came from, but most people don't want to sit through all of that fluff for the one ecchi moment that they really enjoy. That's where I come in.
5. This is a way to promote the anime so that more people gain interest and may want to purchase it.
6. Spam? As though I'm the only one posting WebMs and GIFs from their favorite series. That's practically the entire site. By that logic all of gelbooru is spam. You can make a point by saying, "this was already uploaded", but just calling it spam because YOU think it's short and irrelevant is fallacious.

Also, please stop making the point that I didn't make the anime, as though it means anything. I know I didn't. I never claimed I did. I give the correct credits in the tags. Just stop. Can't y'all just enjoy the tits?
thumbnail
thumbnail
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-24 05:36:28
>> #2426504
That's a really great view of your ass, legs and thighs you're giving me, Arisa? What's really great about it is the way your virginal white panties contrast so well with the black pantyhose you're wearing and also in the way that the gusset area of your pantyhose enhances the bulge of your pussy lips?

What?? You can see the outline of my pussy lips??

Hold on, Arisa! There's no need for you to get your knickers in a twist? Excuse the pun? What I'm trying to tell you is that I'd like to see more?

What do you mean by liking to see more, Hideki?

For you to roll over on to your back keeping your legs as they are now and then once you're on your back open your legs wider?

Okay? Like this, you mean?

Perfect!

Now what?

I'd love to have a really good feel of your ass, legs and thighs, if you'd allow me that privilege and pleasure?

Okay., feel away?

Really?

Are you surprised by my reply, Hideki?

Emm... well, kind of, if you want to know the truth of it!

Do you think that's slutty on my part?

No! I know for a fact that you're not like that at all!

But here I am lying on my back with my legs open while having my ass, legs and thighs felt by a boy in my class! If that's not slutty behaviour then I don't know what is?
thumbnail
avatarAnonymous
2019-08-24 05:16:00
>> #2426503
"Are you sure that's a cock? It looks more like a tiny clit to me. *This* is a real cock! See how thick it is compared to your little noodle? My balls are filled with fertile seed, I don't even know how you could possibly knock up a woman with that teeny weeny willy of yours! I'm obviously the *real* man in this relationship. Now turn around so that I can use your boy-pussy for what it was made for: relieving the pressure on my futa-cock!"
avatarRansk
2019-07-11 00:20:54
>> #2406833
why cant that be me
avatarAnonymous
2019-07-07 10:47:59
>> #2404905
Hey, talk about a "Nut-Job" am I right fellas? Up high!

Anyone?

... Don't leave me hangin...


1 2345678910111213»